The Portland Trail Blazers (6-12) are not expected to be serious contenders this season, with +100000 odds to win the 2023-24 NBA championship as they head into a matchup on the road against the Utah Jazz on Saturday, December 2 at 9:30 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Trail Blazers NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship
||Bet $100 to win $100000
|To Make the Finals
||Bet $100 to win $50000
|To Make the Playoffs
||Bet $100 to win $1100
Think the Trail Blazers can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Trail Blazers Standings Information
||New Orleans Pelicans
||Los Angeles Lakers
||Golden State Warriors
||Los Angeles Clippers
||Portland Trail Blazers
||San Antonio Spurs
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Trail Blazers Team Stats
- This season, the Trail Blazers have put together a 6-12 record so far.
- This year, the Trail Blazers are 2-5 at home with a 4-7 record on the road.
Watch ESPN originals, The Last Dance and more NBA content on ESPN+!
Catch NBA action all season long on Fubo!
Trail Blazers' Top Players
- The Trail Blazers scoring leader is Jerami Grant, who averages 22.8 per contest to go with 3.9 rebounds and 2.3 assists.
- Deandre Ayton is Portland's leading rebounder, pulling down 10.8 per game, while Malcolm Brogdon is its best passer, distributing 6.4 assists in each contest.
- The Trail Blazers get the most three-point shooting production out of Grant, who makes 2.7 threes per game.
- Matisse Thybulle and Grant lead Portland on the defensive end, with Thybulle leading the team in steals by averaging 1.4 per game and Grant in blocks, averaging 0.9 per contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Watch the NBA on Max with the B/R Sports Add-On
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.