Contenders to win the 2023-24 NBA championship, according to bookmakers, are the Golden State Warriors (9-10), who have the fifth-best odds among all teams at +1400. Next on their schedule is a matchup on Saturday, December 2 at the Los Angeles Clippers, tipping at 4:00 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Warriors NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship
||Bet $100 to win $1400
|To Make the Finals
||Bet $100 to win $800
|To Make the Playoffs
||Bet $450 to win $100
Think the Warriors can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Warriors Standings Information
||Oklahoma City Thunder
||New Orleans Pelicans
||Los Angeles Lakers
||Golden State Warriors
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Warriors Team Stats
- The Warriors have gone 9-10 on the season so far.
- The Warriors have a 4-6 record at home and a 5-4 record on the road.
- The Warriors are 7-4 when playing as favorites, with a pair of wins (2-6) when listed as the underdog.
- The Warriors have secured the win in only one game when favored by three or fewer points this season (1-2), but they have six wins in eight games when favored by 3.5 points or more.
- The Warriors have won only one game when playing as underdogs by three points or fewer this season (1-3) and one game when underdogs by 3.5 or more points (1-3).
Watch ESPN originals, The Last Dance and more NBA content on ESPN+!
Catch NBA action all season long on Fubo!
Warriors' Top Players
- Stephen Curry leads the Warriors in points and assists per game, scoring 29.5 points and distributing 4.3 assists.
- Kevon Looney leads Golden State in rebounding, grabbing 8.7 rebounds per game while also scoring 5.7 points a contest.
- Curry leads the Warriors in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 5.1 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Looney and Klay Thompson lead Golden State on the defensive end, with Looney leading the team in steals by averaging 0.8 per game and Thompson in blocks, averaging 0.6 per contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Watch the NBA on Max with the B/R Sports Add-On
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.